UPDATE: I will be adding all my favorite PRIME Days finds on my AMAZON SHOP HERE or shop ALL FASHION DEALS HERE once the sale goes LIVE on Monday. Remember, most things will sell out quickly. If you’re interested in purchasing anything, I recommend you hit the BUY NOW button!
While our favorite bloggers are ALL in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale frenzy, I’m over here planning for the upcoming Amazon PRIME Days. If you’re not familiar with this sale, It’s an annual celebration with awesome deals and exciting product launches, live entertainment and more, exclusively for PRIME members only. Here are the deets:
- PRIME Days starts Monday, July 15 at 12am PT through Tuesday, July 16 (longer than last year’s 36-hour deals marathon)
- You can shop a select group of early deals HERE
- Get FREE one-day shipping on qualifying orders over $35 (two-day shipping is always FREE for PRIME members)
- Enjoy up to 15% off clothing, shoes & jewelry from Amazon exclusive brands
- Save up to 65% on new and popular movies via PRIME video HERE
- Get 4 months of Amazon Music for $0.99 HERE
- Enjoy an exclusive live PRIME Day concert featuring Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, SZA and Becky G on Wednesday, Jul 10 at 9PM EDT. If you missed it, you can watch highlights from the concert HERE
- Get Up to 40% off orders of $35+ on Amazon’s two-hour delivery service, PRIME Now for groceries and household items. Plus, first-time PRIME Now users get $15 off their first order of $35+
- Through July 16, PRIME members who shop at Whole Foods and spend at least $10 will get a $10 Amazon credit to use during PRIME Days
After spending hours on the site, I’ve compiled a list of the best early deals (100+), which should make it a little easier for you this year! Click on any image below to be taken directly to Amazon. Use the arrow to see more items under each category. If you prefer to shop via the Amazon App, you can follow me and browse my picks in my AMAZON SHOP. I will be sharing more finds on Instagram once the sale is LIVE!
Intimates / Sleepwear
Athleisure / Active
Handbags / Travel
All Plus Size
All-Time PRIME Favorites // A round up of past purchases that may not be included in the PRIME Day sales, but worth picking up and taking advantage of two-day FREE shipping
Fun Fact // Did you know that Amazon made more than $4 billion on Prime Days in 2018? That’s 100 million products; small and medium-sized businesses had more than $1 billion in sales (source: Investopedia)
THE BEST BLOG POST TO-DATE. I got the New Balance pink sneakers, three summer dresses you shared, the Kygo headphones and the Ring doorbell set because me and my husband have been wanting to switch to Ring. It was easier to shop on your Amazon shop page as the sale was going on. Thank you again for answering my DMs, you made it easier to shop the sale.
Hi i found you on instagram. will the ruffle dress you posted be on sale?
The ruffle dress I shared yesterday is not currently on sale, but it may be marked down once PRIME Day goes live. Keep watching my stories, I’ll be sharing my favorite finds throughout Monday & Tuesday.
This is such a great overview of the early deals. I have the sports bras you listed in my cart. The Mae brand holds up really well. Can you please share more workout clothing deals?
I’m not too familiar with the brand, but the styles are right on trend… also love the pastel color palettes. Sure! I’ll share more of my activewear finds via my Amazon shop & stories once the sale goes live.
WOW! A lot of good finds. I’m a prime member and looking forward to the sale. Thanks for sharing! -di
Thanks hun! Glad you found this post helpful! xo, tasha
That lace bra is one of my favorites. I can’t believe it’s been marked down to $10.
Such a steal, Jenny. I picked up a few myself! xo, tasha