I told ya’ll staying cooped up in my house waiting on Hurricane Dorian a couple weeks ago may have caused a bit of a shopping spree… especially when I heard Target launched their Fall shoe collection. If you haven’t seen it already, I shared a shoe haul on Instagram Stories. Head over there to see this post come to life! For those looking to shop these pieces yourself, I’ve compiled everything you need in one post!
Leopard Block Heel Pump (also in Black)
- Runs a bit wide in size; Recommend sizing down 1/2 to 1 size
- Pointed-toe pumps
- 3.25 in block heel that is super comfortable
- 100% Polyester, so it should wear well over time
- Perfect for work pants, dresses & skirts; Also wear on the weekends with a pair of skinny jeans or a jumpsuit
- Also available in black
dress | jacket (similar) | heels
Pointed Sock Bootie in Cognac
- Runs true to size
- Features a zipper so your upper doesn’t stretch out over time
- Pointed toe
- Has a finger pull to help aid in getting these on your feet
- Pairs nicely with dresses, skirts and wide-legged jeans, because it fits high on your ankle
- Also comes in a blush pink and black
Pointed Sock Bootie in Black
top (similar) | skirt (similar) | booties
Laser Cut Bootie
- Runs true to size
- 3 in shaft and 3.5 in block heel
- 100% Polyester, so durable & it should wear well over time
- Features laser cut holes that is reminiscent of these peep toe booties
- Love the back finger tab, which makes it easy to pull on and take off
- Style is looser around the ankles, looks best paired with skinny jeans
Should i keep them all? You tell me in the comments below!
go target! what fun finds!
Thanks Kelsey! Thank God for Target! 😉 xo, tasha
This is such a good post. I am getting the pointed sock booties in black and brown.
Levi, such a great investment. These are classics and will last you for years! xo, tasha
Love the leopard heels, and the brown sock booties are so cute!
Thanks for stopping by Lyddie. Yes! I have a pair of leopard slingbacks that I wear with everything. So excited to see these block heel versions available. AND, the brown booties with the zipper is everything I wanted out of a sock bootie. Ha! xo, tasha
I can’t just pick one I love all your picks.
Thanks Diana! I couldn’t agree more…these are goooood! 😉 xo, tasha
Girl, your shoe game is strong! I’m loving that last pair of booties in particular!
Thanks Kristen! They are probably the most comfortable pair I purchased 😉