NOTE: Once the sale goes LIVE on Tuesday, I will be adding to my round up favorite PRIME Days finds on my AMAZON SHOP HERE throughout the day. Remember, most things will sell out quickly. If you’re interested in purchasing anything, I recommend you hit the BUY NOW button quickly!
If you’re an Amazon PRIME member, you’ve gotta be just as excited as I am about this exclusive annual-savings event! 2020 has been a tough year and this sale is exactly what we need to make us all smile. Amazon says that over the course of two days, more than 1 million items will be discounted on their site, including tens of thousands of Lightning Deals! Here’s a quick overview so you can make the most of this 2-day sale:
- PRIME Days starts on Tuesday, October 13 at 12AM PT / 3AM ET through Wednesday, October 14 (it was delayed for months this year due to the pandemic, but timing couldn’t be perfect – just before the craziness of the holidays)
- You can shop a select group of early deals HERE
- Be sure to bookmark THIS PAGE to view every single items included in the sale
- You must be a PRIME member to participate, so if you’re not, it’s free to join for 30 days – JOIN HERE
- Get FREE one-day shipping on qualifying orders over $35 (two-day shipping is always FREE for PRIME members)
- Get up to 50% on clothing, shoes, accessories and more fashion HERE
- Save up to 30% on premium beauty products HERE
- Receive up to 40% on daily essentials by Amazon HERE
- Save up to 30% on smart lights, plugs, robotic vacuums and more HERE
- Spend $10 on small businesses, get $10 to spend on PRIME Day HERE
Although the sale starts tomorrow, Amazon has already listed hundreds of items as early deals. Click on the images below to be directed to the Amazon listing. If you prefer to shop via the Amazon App, you can follow me and browse my picks via my AMAZON SHOP. I will be sharing more finds on Instagram when the sale is LIVE!
Intimates / Sleepwear
Images courtesy of Amazon
I loved your Prime posts on Instagram!! Can you post what you purchased when they get delivered?
Yeah! I’ve been opening boxes over the last few days… I’ll be sure to post my faves on IG this weekend! xo, tasha
This year’s prime days were much better than last year’s. I bought the running shorts you shared on Instagram. Thanks for this post, super helpful!
Hey Maxi! So glad you purchased them too! They are probably my favorite item from Prime Day. They are soo soft and the price was a steal. Wish I ordered a dozen of ’em! 😉 xo, tasha
There is so much good stuff on sale. Nice post.
Thanks for reading, Gabbie! xo, tasha
will you be sharing deals on ig?
Hey Merianne, thanks for reading! Yes, I will be sharing my favorite deals for the next two days on Instagram. Please follow along @palmandpineblog 🙂 xo, tasha
SAME! Can’t wait for tomorrow. Just bought the Vera Bradley backpack on your post.
What a great deal… glad you found the post helpful, Tiffany! xo, tasha