PALM + PINE is not about me! Its about all those budget-friendly treasures I have a knack for finding. No fluff. Just the goods in a sweet, digestible post. But, if you insist…
About the Blogger:
- My name is Natasha and I started blogging in 2010.
- I married my best friend in 2017 and planned every second of it.
- I claim both New York and Florida as my states of residence.
- I bleed Orange and Blue and I never miss a Gator Football game.
- I rarely purchase anything full price – Give me five minutes and I’ll find a coupon.
- I’m one of those Disney World Annual Passholders who refuses to stand in line with tourists.
- I put up my Christmas tree before Thanksgiving.
- My favorite bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- I’m a day dreamer.
I value my readers and their privacy. I will never share or sell your information listed on this site without your written consent. I am also a member of affiliate programs that provide commissions based on purchases made from links within my blog posts and I occasionally partner with brands and businesses to review products and services. Compensation is provided on a case by case basis.
All opinions are 100% my own and I only work with businesses whose goals align with PALM + PINE. I will always include “c/o” in my posts, when items have been gifted to me.
All photographs and materials are owned by PALM + PINE unless otherwise noted. You may use my photos on the internet ONLY if you contact me first for approval and then link back to my blog.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email.